Zip Zap Circus is an innovative Academy of Circus Arts, inspiring and empowering young people. At Zip Zap we strive to provide children (including youth-at-risk) with the resources to develop skills through the medium of Circus Arts, which will develop them as young leaders.
We are looking for a Sustainability Officer to help us meet our targets while keeping in line with Zip Zap’s values, ethics and goals. The Sustainability Officer will provide administrative support to the Sustainability Manager on all fundraising requirements. Assist with Proposals and grant- writing, donor applications. Maintain and update the Zip Zap database. Assist with all fundraising events and contribute to managing the general administrative requirements.
– Desktop Research
– Assist in preparing donor solicitations, including creating, compiling, and updating donor lists
– Assist in grant writing and management
– Assist with fundraising and business development
– Administration of electronic databases, archive and knowledge management systems
– Ad-hoc administrative tasks
– Assist with general administrative duties such as the sorting, scanning,
categorizing and filing of documents towards the implementation & ongoing maintenance ZZ database
– Assist with ZZ fundraising events
– Assist with Annual Report compilation and distrubtion
– Assist in the preparation and timely submission of progress and project reports to donors
– Minimum of two years experience in fundraising and drafting of funding proposals
– Verbal and written skills in English
– Presentation skills
– Knowledge and experience of managing databases
– Computer literacy, i.e., Microsoft Office and the internet
– Experience of working in an NGO
We invite interested applicants to submit their CV to: email@example.com or complete the form below.