Dare 2 Dream Open Day 2019September 19, 2019
Monitoring & Evaluation OfficerOctober 17, 2019
Zip Zap is seeking 2 Circus Coach with at least 2 of the following competencies: Acro, Swinging Aerial, Contortion, Diablo, Unicycle, Trampoline Wall to start in January 2020.
- Full time
- Reports to Operations Manager, Show Manager and Youth Coordinator
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Subject to work permit
- Will need to relocate to Cape Town, South Africa.
- Technical teaching to our young adults in vocational training (D2D)
- Choreographing acts of performing youth group (Zappers)
- Developing curriculum for the local instructors to implement (D2D and Zappers)
- Mentoring of young adult in professional training (D2D)
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
- At least 2 years of experience in Circus teaching and performing
- Knowledge of all circus genres at basic level
- Graduate from a National Circus School
- Great organizational skills
- Tremendous communication skills in person and electronic
- Ability to prioritize and multitask under pressure
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Be both independent and a team player
- Understanding that we are teaching more than just circus arts
- Demonstrate integrity and good ethics
- Common sense and a sense of humor
- Problem solving
ADVANTAGES OF THE POSITION
- Long lasting impact on the youth and the organisation
- Personal stretch (challenging environment)
- Training opportunities in other portfolio
- Performing opportunities
- Amazing city to live in!
If interested, please send your ID/passport, resume (not more than 3 pages) and cover letter stating why you are the right person for this job and a list of three references with at least one being a circus-related reference to email@example.com with CIRCUS COACH in the subject line.